- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp real vanilla
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil. Mix sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours. Lift foil from pan; Cut into 48 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More