- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 medium potatoes (red or brown)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Slice potatoes in 1/4-inch slices. Do not peel!
- 2 Cook in a large covered saucepan in salted water.
- 3 Cook until fork tender.
- 4 Drain in a colander.
- 5 Immediately place them back in pan over medium heat.
- 6 Mash with a potato masher.
- 7 Add butter and sour cream.
- 8 Season as desired with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More