- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 medium potatoes (red or brown)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Slice potatoes in 1/4-inch slices. Do not peel!
- 2 Cook in a large covered saucepan in salted water.
- 3 Cook until fork tender.
- 4 Drain in a colander.
- 5 Immediately place them back in pan over medium heat.
- 6 Mash with a potato masher.
- 7 Add butter and sour cream.
- 8 Season as desired with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More