- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 medium potatoes (red or brown)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Slice potatoes in 1/4-inch slices. Do not peel!
- 2 Cook in a large covered saucepan in salted water.
- 3 Cook until fork tender.
- 4 Drain in a colander.
- 5 Immediately place them back in pan over medium heat.
- 6 Mash with a potato masher.
- 7 Add butter and sour cream.
- 8 Season as desired with salt and pepper.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More