- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can tomato soap, undiluted
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix thoroughly 1/2 can tomato soup, the beef, onion soup mix,breadcrumbs and egg. In prepared baking dish shape the meat mixture into a loaf. Bake 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Drain the drippings, reserve 2 tablespoons. In a saucepan over meduim heat combine the remaining tomato soup,water and 2 tablespoons drippings. Heat and serve over slice of meat loaf.
- Serves 8
NotesAnother comfort food item. This recipe comes from a Nun when I was in high school.
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More