- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can tomato soap, undiluted
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix thoroughly 1/2 can tomato soup, the beef, onion soup mix,breadcrumbs and egg. In prepared baking dish shape the meat mixture into a loaf. Bake 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Drain the drippings, reserve 2 tablespoons. In a saucepan over meduim heat combine the remaining tomato soup,water and 2 tablespoons drippings. Heat and serve over slice of meat loaf.
- Serves 8
NotesAnother comfort food item. This recipe comes from a Nun when I was in high school.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
MetroCooking DC 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More