- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 1/2 sleeve of buttert round crackers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg of lipton onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 Tbs steak sauce
- Mix dry ingredients first.
- Then add the wet ingredients to dry.
- Add a litle water and mix up well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake @350 for 45-60 mins.
NotesThis meat loaf has a very good taste to it,must be the steak sauce.I have made alot of different meat loafs and this is the one i always make.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MetroCooking DC 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More