- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 1/2 sleeve of buttert round crackers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg of lipton onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 Tbs steak sauce
- Mix dry ingredients first.
- Then add the wet ingredients to dry.
- Add a litle water and mix up well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake @350 for 45-60 mins.
NotesThis meat loaf has a very good taste to it,must be the steak sauce.I have made alot of different meat loafs and this is the one i always make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More