- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 1/2 sleeve of buttert round crackers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg of lipton onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 Tbs steak sauce
- Mix dry ingredients first.
- Then add the wet ingredients to dry.
- Add a litle water and mix up well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake @350 for 45-60 mins.
NotesThis meat loaf has a very good taste to it,must be the steak sauce.I have made alot of different meat loafs and this is the one i always make.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More