- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 16 frozen Italian Meatballs; thawed
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cans refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 cup shredded Italian-Blend cheese
- Bake bread as directed on package.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the spaghetti sauce and meatballs until balls are cooked through.
- Slice each loaf open, sandwich-style.
- Place 8 meatballs in each loaf. Spoon sauce over meatballs.
- Cut loaves in half to make four sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce