- Cooking Time: 1 hr
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- * 1 egg
- * 1 onion, chopped
- * 1 cup milk
- * 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- * salt and pepper to taste
- * 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- * 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- * 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More