* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup dried bread crumbs
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.