- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou can feel extra good about serving this easy dish for dinner tonight. It has a whopping 9 grams of fiber per serving!
- 1 lb chicken breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black or pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- Tortillas, if desired
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn and water. Cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with tortillas