- Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3TBS butter, softened or melted
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-Spray a medium microwave safe bowl with non-stick spray and set aside. Line bottom of bowl with platic wrap and spray again. In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and milk; blend together. Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; blend into the mixture until smooth. Pour into greased bowl .
- 2-Cover and cook in the microwave on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes, or until cake springs back when touched. Since all microwaves cook differently, adjust the cooking time to accommodate your machine.
- 3-To serve: let the cake cool 5 minutes, then invert the bowl onto a plate.
NotesOOOMMMGG!!! This cake is sooo good, fudgy in the middle. Perfect to quickly satisfy a chocolate craving. I got the recipe from AllRecipes.com. I baked in a small soup bowl sprayed with a little nonstick spray and lined bottom with plastic wrap. When done, inverted on a plate. Cooked for 2 ½ minutes in the microwave & it came out with runny frosting in the middle!! Mmmm...Next time I should reduce the time to 2 minutes to make it more gooey. I have no picture...because...I ate it right away...sorry..
You MUST try it TODAY!!...NOW!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More