- Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3TBS butter, softened or melted
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-Spray a medium microwave safe bowl with non-stick spray and set aside. Line bottom of bowl with platic wrap and spray again. In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and milk; blend together. Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; blend into the mixture until smooth. Pour into greased bowl .
- 2-Cover and cook in the microwave on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes, or until cake springs back when touched. Since all microwaves cook differently, adjust the cooking time to accommodate your machine.
- 3-To serve: let the cake cool 5 minutes, then invert the bowl onto a plate.
NotesOOOMMMGG!!! This cake is sooo good, fudgy in the middle. Perfect to quickly satisfy a chocolate craving. I got the recipe from AllRecipes.com. I baked in a small soup bowl sprayed with a little nonstick spray and lined bottom with plastic wrap. When done, inverted on a plate. Cooked for 2 ½ minutes in the microwave & it came out with runny frosting in the middle!! Mmmm...Next time I should reduce the time to 2 minutes to make it more gooey. I have no picture...because...I ate it right away...sorry..
You MUST try it TODAY!!...NOW!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More