- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 can apple pie filling, cut into small pieces
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 egg
- dash of water
- 1 can of whipped creme
- Cut puff pastry 4 pieces.
- Mix filling and cinnamon.
- Put 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each of the 4 pieces.
- Fold the opposite corners of the pastry into the center and pinch together with your fingers.
- Mix your egg with a splash of water and glaze each tart lightly.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar and Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped creme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Koken met Oma
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More