- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 can apple pie filling, cut into small pieces
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 egg
- dash of water
- 1 can of whipped creme
- Cut puff pastry 4 pieces.
- Mix filling and cinnamon.
- Put 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each of the 4 pieces.
- Fold the opposite corners of the pastry into the center and pinch together with your fingers.
- Mix your egg with a splash of water and glaze each tart lightly.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar and Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped creme.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More