- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- • 2 medium-small baking potatoes
- • salt & pepper
- • 1 can Pilsbury biscuits
- • vegetable oil
- • 1/2 lb ground beef
- • onion powder
- • Italian seasoning
- • 1/4 cup milk
- • garlic powder
- • 1 tablespoon butter
- • 1 can peas
- • 1 can corn
- • paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚.
- 2. Peel and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Bring a pot of water seasoned with salt to a boil, and cook potatoes in it for 12 mins.
- 3. While the potatoes are boiling, grease a muffin pan then mold biscuits into each cup. Bake only for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef. Stir in onion powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste and brown.
- 5. Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 6. Distribute the ground beef into the biscuit cups evenly.
- 7. Spoon in desired amount of peas and corn over the beef. Then sprinkle salt and pepper over each cup to season the vegetables.
- 8. Lastly, evenly distribute the mashed potatoes onto each cup. If you want, put a bit of butter on each. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 9. Bake for about 15 minutes. Pop out cups from muffin pan with a spoon or knife.
NotesWhen you're a poor college student, you tend to throw anything you find in the pantry together and hope it turns out okay...and it did!
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More