- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- • 2 medium-small baking potatoes
- • salt & pepper
- • 1 can Pilsbury biscuits
- • vegetable oil
- • 1/2 lb ground beef
- • onion powder
- • Italian seasoning
- • 1/4 cup milk
- • garlic powder
- • 1 tablespoon butter
- • 1 can peas
- • 1 can corn
- • paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚.
- 2. Peel and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Bring a pot of water seasoned with salt to a boil, and cook potatoes in it for 12 mins.
- 3. While the potatoes are boiling, grease a muffin pan then mold biscuits into each cup. Bake only for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef. Stir in onion powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste and brown.
- 5. Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 6. Distribute the ground beef into the biscuit cups evenly.
- 7. Spoon in desired amount of peas and corn over the beef. Then sprinkle salt and pepper over each cup to season the vegetables.
- 8. Lastly, evenly distribute the mashed potatoes onto each cup. If you want, put a bit of butter on each. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 9. Bake for about 15 minutes. Pop out cups from muffin pan with a spoon or knife.
NotesWhen you're a poor college student, you tend to throw anything you find in the pantry together and hope it turns out okay...and it did!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More