- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (3 ½ Ounce) Box Instant Pudding Mix, Any Flavor
- 1.) In a chilled metal bowl, beat whipping cream on medium-high speed until it begins to thicken.
- 2.) Gradually add in the instant pudding mix and continue to beat, just until thick.
- 3.) IF you’d like to add fruit filling, fold it into the cream after it’s thickened.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More