- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (3 ½ Ounce) Box Instant Pudding Mix, Any Flavor
- 1.) In a chilled metal bowl, beat whipping cream on medium-high speed until it begins to thicken.
- 2.) Gradually add in the instant pudding mix and continue to beat, just until thick.
- 3.) IF you’d like to add fruit filling, fold it into the cream after it’s thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Koken met Oma
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More