- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (3 ½ Ounce) Box Instant Pudding Mix, Any Flavor
- 1.) In a chilled metal bowl, beat whipping cream on medium-high speed until it begins to thicken.
- 2.) Gradually add in the instant pudding mix and continue to beat, just until thick.
- 3.) IF you’d like to add fruit filling, fold it into the cream after it’s thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More