- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe of my mother's is a lovely and easy summer dessert that won't heat up your kitchen. Since it's not baked, it's not a true cheesecake, but it still tastes good!
- 3 8-oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1 can Comstock lemon pie filling
- ½ tsp lemon oil
- Juice of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 10-inch diameter pre-made graham cracker crust or 1 package of 6 miniature graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon pie filling, lemon oil (always pour into a spoon because too much will ruin it; it can be omitted if you don’t have it on hand), the citrus juice, and the vanilla.
- Scoop into a pre-made graham cracker crust and chill in the fridge or freezer for a couple hours before serving, depending on whether you want it soft and creamy or ice cream-like.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More