- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 8-oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1 can Comstock lemon pie filling
- ½ tsp lemon oil
- Juice of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 10-inch diameter pre-made graham cracker crust or 1 package of 6 miniature graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon pie filling, lemon oil (always pour into a spoon because too much will ruin it; it can be omitted if you don’t have it on hand), the citrus juice, and the vanilla.
- Scoop into a pre-made graham cracker crust and chill in the fridge or freezer for a couple hours before serving, depending on whether you want it soft and creamy or ice cream-like.
NotesThis recipe of my mother's is a lovely and easy summer dessert that won't heat up your kitchen. Since it's not baked, it's not a true cheesecake, but it still tastes good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More