- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (1 lb., 2 oz.) OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- CRUSH 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
- Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- DIP balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.)
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:
- How to How to Easily Dip Truffles
- Place truffle ball in melted chocolate to coat; roll if necessary.
- Lift truffle from chocolate using 2 forks (this will allow excess chocolate to run off) before placing on wax paper.
NotesThese were posted by Mrs Lucci on TOH this morning just as I was going to post them! I got the recipe from my son's girlfriend who must have gotten them from the Kraft site. Made them yesterday and they were just sinful! I got about 50 cookies and double-dipped them to use up all of the chocolate, then dipped them in the reserved crumbs. I used a blender to make the Oreo crumbs, so easy!