- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese were posted by Mrs Lucci on TOH this morning just as I was going to post them! I got the recipe from my son's girlfriend who must have gotten them from the Kraft site. Made them yesterday and they were just sinful! I got about 50 cookies and double-dipped them to use up all of the chocolate, then dipped them in the reserved crumbs. I used a blender to make the Oreo crumbs, so easy!
- 1 pkg. (1 lb., 2 oz.) OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- CRUSH 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
- Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- DIP balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.)
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:
- How to How to Easily Dip Truffles
- Place truffle ball in melted chocolate to coat; roll if necessary.
- Lift truffle from chocolate using 2 forks (this will allow excess chocolate to run off) before placing on wax paper.
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More