- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup reduced fat or nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped onion
- 7-8 slice of white bread, cut into 1 in. in diameter slices
- Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese (should be the consistency of softened butter; adjust accordingly).
- Spread on bread rounds, sprinkle on chopped onion.
- Refrigerate if desired to heat later.
- To serve broil about 5-8 minutes until puffed and brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes approximately 60 appetizers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Koken met Oma
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More