- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup reduced fat or nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped onion
- 7-8 slice of white bread, cut into 1 in. in diameter slices
- Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese (should be the consistency of softened butter; adjust accordingly).
- Spread on bread rounds, sprinkle on chopped onion.
- Refrigerate if desired to heat later.
- To serve broil about 5-8 minutes until puffed and brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes approximately 60 appetizers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Adventures in Cooking
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More