- Cooking Time: 5min
- Servings: 8-10+
- Preparation Time: 5min
BackstoryI was invited toa last min. BBQ and had little to no time to make anything so I grabbed what I had threw it together and this is what i got!! There are so many things you can do to this salad to make it your own. chicken is great to add. You can change up the veggies to something you have on hand have fun with it!
I've taken this to many bbq's, and partys and everyone always goes crazy for it and its simple to make!
- 1 lb. cooked rotini pasta (mulit-colored or plain), drained and cooled
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- or a small pakage cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 stocks celery, chopped
- 1/2 med red onion finely chopped
- 1 can (14oz) black olives, chopped or whole
- 1/2 cup shredded or feta cheese(opt.)
- 1 1/2 cups italian or red wine vinaigrette dressing
- cook, drain, and cool pasta (do not over cook)
- chop all veggies as neeeded
- add dressing and cheese
- mix together in a large bowl
- chill for at least 30min before searving.