- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- STIR 3/4 cup of the boiling water into dry blue gelatin at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of the ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Pour into pie crust; refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into dry red gelatin in separate bowl at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Add remaining 1/2 cup ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- SPREAD whipped topping evenly over blue gelatin layer in crust; cover with layer of red gelatin.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Best of Season - Garnish with fresh seasonal berries just before serving. Or, arrange 1/2 cup berries on bottom of pie crust before covering with the blue gelatin.
NotesPrep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 2 hr 30 min
Makes: 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More