- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 #2 can sliced peaches, drained
- Melt margarine in baking dish
- Mix all other ingredients except for peaches.
- Pour peaches in over melted butter.
- Drop batter over peaches.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is extremely easy. It makes enough for a 2 quart baking dish.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
The Social Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More