- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis recipe is extremely easy. It makes enough for a 2 quart baking dish.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 #2 can sliced peaches, drained
- Melt margarine in baking dish
- Mix all other ingredients except for peaches.
- Pour peaches in over melted butter.
- Drop batter over peaches.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More