- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 #2 can sliced peaches, drained
- Melt margarine in baking dish
- Mix all other ingredients except for peaches.
- Pour peaches in over melted butter.
- Drop batter over peaches.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is extremely easy. It makes enough for a 2 quart baking dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More