- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c Splenda granular, divided
- 3 graham crackers
- 1/4 c light butter
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour, divided
- 2 tsp ground cinamon, divided
- 3 c Barlett pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 8x8" baking dish with PAM
- Place 1/4 c Splenda, graham crackers. light butter, 2 tbsp flour, and 1 tsp cinnamon in bowl of food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Toss remaining Splenda, flour, cinnamon, pears, lemon juice, and water until fruit is evenly coated. Place in prepared baking pan. Cover with crumb topping.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbling around edges. Serve warm.
- Makes 6 servings (2 1/2" squares)
- Nutrients per serving:
- Calories: 130
- Total fat: 5 g
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Saturated fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Total carbohydrates: 22 g
- Dietary fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 2g
- For weight watchers; Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 fat, 1 fruit
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More