- Cooking Time: no cooking involved
- Servings: 12 or more
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 large box of instant banana pudding (I used sugar free/fat free)
- enough milk to make the pudding on the box (usually 2 cups, maybe 3)
- 1 box Nilla wafers (because Nilla is the ONLY way to go)
- One 12 oz container cool whip, thawed (I used fat free)
- 2-3 bananas (I use 4 because I’m addicted, but 2 would probably satisfy most)
- 1. Make the instant pudding according to the package directions. Refrigerate to set for about 5 minutes or so.
- 2. In a 13 x 9 pan or baking dish, cover the bottom with whole Nilla wafer cookies. You can even add some up the sides.
- 3. Mix the pudding and the container of whipped cream.
- 4. Cover the cookies in the pan with a layer of bananas, however many you like.
- 5. Make a layer on top of that with the cool whip/pudding mixture.
- 6. Repeat the pattern until finished. To layer should be pudding mixture.
- 7. Crush a few left over Nilla wafers to make the top look extra delicious.
- 8. I usually like to chill the pudding overnight at least in order to make the cookies soft. That’s the best.
- Enjoy your easy ‘nana puddin.
NotesWhen I used to work at a BBQ joint in high school, this was the recipe for their banana pudding.
Nothing fancy, nothing expensive.....but it sure does taste good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Taste of CenturyLink
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce