Easy Peasy Banana Pudding
Why I Love This Recipe
When I used to work at a BBQ joint in high school, this was the recipe for their banana pudding.
Nothing fancy, nothing expensive.....but it sure does taste good.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 large box of instant banana pudding (I used sugar free/fat free)
enough milk to make the pudding on the box (usually 2 cups, maybe 3)
1 box Nilla wafers (because Nilla is the ONLY way to go)
One 12 oz container cool whip, thawed (I used fat free)
2-3 bananas (I use 4 because I’m addicted, but 2 would probably satisfy most)
1. Make the instant pudding according to the package directions. Refrigerate to set for about 5 minutes or so.
2. In a 13 x 9 pan or baking dish, cover the bottom with whole Nilla wafer cookies. You can even add some up the sides.
3. Mix the pudding and the container of whipped cream.
4. Cover the cookies in the pan with a layer of bananas, however many you like.
5. Make a layer on top of that with the cool whip/pudding mixture.
6. Repeat the pattern until finished. To layer should be pudding mixture.
7. Crush a few left over Nilla wafers to make the top look extra delicious.
8. I usually like to chill the pudding overnight at least in order to make the cookies soft. That’s the best.
Enjoy your easy ‘nana puddin.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Pudding