- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook
NotesSuper simple to whip up. These brownies fall somewhere in the middle of fudgy and cakey. Not the thickest brownie, so it might be a good idea to double the recipe. Add some toasted pecans and you've got YUM-O!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More