EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY BATH BOMBS
- Dry: 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup Fine Sea Salts
- ¼ teaspoon Borax
- *1/3 cup Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate (SLSA)* OPTIONAL
- Wet: 2 1/2 tablespoons any oil or butter (melt butter if using and cool)
- 2 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon Lemon Fragrance Oil
- Coloring (water based, mp soap type colorants work best)
- To add at end: ½ to 1 cup Citric Acid
Mix the oil, water, fragrance, and coloring in one bowl.
In another bowl toss together all dry ingredients, except citric acid. You may want to cover your mouth and nose with a hanky, so that you don't inhale any of the powder.
Add the liquid to the dry mixture and stir.
Mix well with hands, and add the citric acid.
It is ready to mold when it reaches pie crust consistency.
Push very hard down into molds (mini muffin tins work well!).
Tap molds out onto a cookie sheet to dry.