- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dry: 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup Fine Sea Salts
- ¼ teaspoon Borax
- *1/3 cup Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate (SLSA)* OPTIONAL
- Wet: 2 1/2 tablespoons any oil or butter (melt butter if using and cool)
- 2 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon Lemon Fragrance Oil
- Coloring (water based, mp soap type colorants work best)
- To add at end: ½ to 1 cup Citric Acid
- Mix the oil, water, fragrance, and coloring in one bowl.
- In another bowl toss together all dry ingredients, except citric acid. You may want to cover your mouth and nose with a hanky, so that you don't inhale any of the powder.
- Add the liquid to the dry mixture and stir.
- Mix well with hands, and add the citric acid.
- It is ready to mold when it reaches pie crust consistency.
- Push very hard down into molds (mini muffin tins work well!).
- Tap molds out onto a cookie sheet to dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Food Travels Through Italy
Get Cookin'See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More