- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dry: 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup Fine Sea Salts
- ¼ teaspoon Borax
- *1/3 cup Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate (SLSA)* OPTIONAL
- Wet: 2 1/2 tablespoons any oil or butter (melt butter if using and cool)
- 2 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon Lemon Fragrance Oil
- Coloring (water based, mp soap type colorants work best)
- To add at end: ½ to 1 cup Citric Acid
- Mix the oil, water, fragrance, and coloring in one bowl.
- In another bowl toss together all dry ingredients, except citric acid. You may want to cover your mouth and nose with a hanky, so that you don't inhale any of the powder.
- Add the liquid to the dry mixture and stir.
- Mix well with hands, and add the citric acid.
- It is ready to mold when it reaches pie crust consistency.
- Push very hard down into molds (mini muffin tins work well!).
- Tap molds out onto a cookie sheet to dry.