- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"I was inspired to make an easier, faster batch of pumpkin cookies in the fall of last year.
These were quite possibly the quickest batch of cookies that I've ever made! They tasted so much better than I had even hoped. Somewhat moist, very cakey and the chocolate and pumpkin combo is very tasty!"
- 1 Extra big tube of chocolate chip cookie dough (I just got the biggest one the supermarket had)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- Dump all ingredients in a large ziploc bag.
- Squish until combined.
- Cut off a corner of the bag and squeeze out large dollops of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350f - 15 to 20 minutes.