- Cooking Time: 3 hrs.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1lb. Whole Wheat Pasta (we used a corkscrew-type)
- 16 oz. Jar Marinara Sauce
- 14 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 C. Part-Skim Mozzarella
- Spray inside of crockpot with nonstick cooking spray
- Put a bit of sauce in bottom of crock, and layer a handful of pasta, some of the tomatoes, rotel, and cheese.
- Repeat this layering process until everything is in the crock.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hrs.
- When 30 or so minutes of cook time remains, give the crock a stir to incorporate all the ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Nick's PicksSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More