- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 9” unbaked pie shell
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- ¼ t. salt
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in order given.
- 3. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake 1 hour.
- 4. Cool, cut, and serve with whipped cream.
NotesThis pecan pie is a cinch to prepare and is the perfect addition to your holiday desserts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More