- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 9 inch unbaked piecrust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, blend eggs and sugar into a paste. Add corn syrup, butter, and vanilla to the paste and blend together. Add 1 cup of the halved pecans and blend until pecans are just chopped.
- Pour into the crust and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 25 additional minutes.
- When done, a butter knife will come out clean when stuck in the center.
- Top with additional pecans before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More