- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 9 inch unbaked piecrust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, blend eggs and sugar into a paste. Add corn syrup, butter, and vanilla to the paste and blend together. Add 1 cup of the halved pecans and blend until pecans are just chopped.
- Pour into the crust and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 25 additional minutes.
- When done, a butter knife will come out clean when stuck in the center.
- Top with additional pecans before serving.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More