- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 9 inch unbaked piecrust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, blend eggs and sugar into a paste. Add corn syrup, butter, and vanilla to the paste and blend together. Add 1 cup of the halved pecans and blend until pecans are just chopped.
- Pour into the crust and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 25 additional minutes.
- When done, a butter knife will come out clean when stuck in the center.
- Top with additional pecans before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More