- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni (more if desired)
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Combine soup, cream cheese and pepperoni in a crock pot.
- Heat until pepperoni juices are mixing with cream cheese and soup.
- Cut Italian bread into chunks and serve dip from crock pot to keep warm.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey Pumpkin Pie
Angel Acres Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Blueberry Soda BreadSee More