- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni (more if desired)
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Combine soup, cream cheese and pepperoni in a crock pot.
- Heat until pepperoni juices are mixing with cream cheese and soup.
- Cut Italian bread into chunks and serve dip from crock pot to keep warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More