- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni (more if desired)
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Combine soup, cream cheese and pepperoni in a crock pot.
- Heat until pepperoni juices are mixing with cream cheese and soup.
- Cut Italian bread into chunks and serve dip from crock pot to keep warm.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More