- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 2 Cups bell pepper & onion
- 2 Tbls. creamy Dijon mustard
- salad dressing mixture
- 8 oz. thinly sliced deli
- roast beef
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place pizza crust on pan.
- Meanwhile, spray 10-inch skillet with cooking
- spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook bell pepper mixture in skillet 4 - 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-
- tender; drain if necessary.
- Spread mustard-salad dressing spread over crust. Top with roast beef, bell pepper mixture and cheese. Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More