- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 whole, fresh pinapple, cut into rounds with center taken out
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 gallon coconut, pina colada, or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to boil.
- Place 4 pineapple rings on baking sheet.
- Cover each with 1 T. brown sugar
- Broil until sugar is bubbly and caramelized (approx. 5 min.)
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More