- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 whole, fresh pinapple, cut into rounds with center taken out
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 gallon coconut, pina colada, or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to boil.
- Place 4 pineapple rings on baking sheet.
- Cover each with 1 T. brown sugar
- Broil until sugar is bubbly and caramelized (approx. 5 min.)
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking with Sabra
culinary karmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More