- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 whole, fresh pinapple, cut into rounds with center taken out
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 gallon coconut, pina colada, or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to boil.
- Place 4 pineapple rings on baking sheet.
- Cover each with 1 T. brown sugar
- Broil until sugar is bubbly and caramelized (approx. 5 min.)
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More