- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 pork chops (or pieces of chicken)
- 1 12 oz can Seven up or Sprite soda
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- cooked rice
- Put meat in a casserole or baking dish.
- Cover with soda.
- Sprinkle onion soup on top.
- Cook at 350 for about an hour.
- Serve with cooked rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More