- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained ( I prefer
- vacuum packed as it's crisper.)
- 1 1/4 c. of milk (Part half and half may
- be used for a richer taste.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat until hot and serve with cracker.
NotesThis is a favorite of my family. I've used it when I need a really quick meal and it's a great meal to cook when camping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More