- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained ( I prefer
- vacuum packed as it's crisper.)
- 1 1/4 c. of milk (Part half and half may
- be used for a richer taste.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat until hot and serve with cracker.
NotesThis is a favorite of my family. I've used it when I need a really quick meal and it's a great meal to cook when camping.
It's all about that protein
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More