- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Chef potato
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 oz Onion, minced
- 2 oz Parsley, chopped (any herb will do)
- 1 oz All purpose flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 2 oz Vegetable oil
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Peel and coarsely grate potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a colander and squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Transfer grated potatoes to a bowl and add eggs, onion, flour, parsley and baking powder.
- Season with salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Heat the oil. Form the potato mixture into uniform-sized pancakes and pan-fry until tender turning once when well browned on the first side.
- Remove from pan and drain well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Cookin'See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More