- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Chef potato
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 oz Onion, minced
- 2 oz Parsley, chopped (any herb will do)
- 1 oz All purpose flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 2 oz Vegetable oil
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Peel and coarsely grate potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a colander and squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Transfer grated potatoes to a bowl and add eggs, onion, flour, parsley and baking powder.
- Season with salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Heat the oil. Form the potato mixture into uniform-sized pancakes and pan-fry until tender turning once when well browned on the first side.
- Remove from pan and drain well.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More