- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- Mix together in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Stir almost constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to boil and stir constantly for 8 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove pan from stove and place into a bowl of cold water.
- Beat by hand until mixture becomes thick and begin to lose its gloss.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto waxed paper and allow to cool and set up.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More