- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- Mix together in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Stir almost constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to boil and stir constantly for 8 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove pan from stove and place into a bowl of cold water.
- Beat by hand until mixture becomes thick and begin to lose its gloss.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto waxed paper and allow to cool and set up.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More