- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- Mix together in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Stir almost constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to boil and stir constantly for 8 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove pan from stove and place into a bowl of cold water.
- Beat by hand until mixture becomes thick and begin to lose its gloss.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto waxed paper and allow to cool and set up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More