- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – Smart Ones Southwestern Style Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fat-free, reduced sodium
- Chicken Broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes with mild
- Green Chilies
- Empty containers into a pot and heat; stirring occasionally.
- Yields 5 servings.
- Serving Size --- 1-1/2 cup
- 2 Points per serving
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More