- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – Smart Ones Southwestern Style Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fat-free, reduced sodium
- Chicken Broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes with mild
- Green Chilies
- Empty containers into a pot and heat; stirring occasionally.
- Yields 5 servings.
- Serving Size --- 1-1/2 cup
- 2 Points per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More