- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – Smart Ones Southwestern Style Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fat-free, reduced sodium
- Chicken Broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes with mild
- Green Chilies
- Empty containers into a pot and heat; stirring occasionally.
- Yields 5 servings.
- Serving Size --- 1-1/2 cup
- 2 Points per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More