- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – Smart Ones Southwestern Style Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fat-free, reduced sodium
- Chicken Broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes with mild
- Green Chilies
- Empty containers into a pot and heat; stirring occasionally.
- Yields 5 servings.
- Serving Size --- 1-1/2 cup
- 2 Points per serving
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More