- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 c. fresh or canned pumpkin
- 3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp/ salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- Water- 1/2 c. if using fresh pumpkin, 3/4 c. if using canned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients. Add egg, oil, water, and pumpkin. Mix well until blended.
- Pour into two lightly greased and floured 9x5 loaf pans. Bake approximately one hour.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom after making fresh pumpkin puree. My husband LOVES it and so do I. It's a great way to celebrate Fall!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More