- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 c. fresh or canned pumpkin
- 3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp/ salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- Water- 1/2 c. if using fresh pumpkin, 3/4 c. if using canned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients. Add egg, oil, water, and pumpkin. Mix well until blended.
- Pour into two lightly greased and floured 9x5 loaf pans. Bake approximately one hour.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom after making fresh pumpkin puree. My husband LOVES it and so do I. It's a great way to celebrate Fall!
Decadent Desserts Made From
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More