- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 c. fresh or canned pumpkin
- 3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp/ salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- Water- 1/2 c. if using fresh pumpkin, 3/4 c. if using canned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients. Add egg, oil, water, and pumpkin. Mix well until blended.
- Pour into two lightly greased and floured 9x5 loaf pans. Bake approximately one hour.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom after making fresh pumpkin puree. My husband LOVES it and so do I. It's a great way to celebrate Fall!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More