- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup onion, minced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 9" pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in pie shell.
- Beat eggs and remaining ingredients, pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees, then reduce temperature to 300 degrees : bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Let stand 10 mintues before cutting.
NotesA family favorite! This recipe is a tradition in our home for Christmas breakfast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More