- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- prepared pie crust or make your own- for quick quiche i buy the store bought ones in the bisquit area
- i dont have measurements, but basically here is the recipe
- 1/2 kilo white spargel (aspargas) green is okay. diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/2 package of fresh brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 250g package of soft goat cheese ( i used Cabridoux )
- 2 T of cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 small tomatoes sliced thinly.
- 1 carton of egg white, like all white from egg beaters
- combine your chopped veggies with goat cheese, cream cheese and salt and pepper.
- set aside. place crust in tart pan. add veggie mixture. place tomatoes on top. add about anywhere to 1/2 to 3/4 carton of egg whites on top of mixture, depending upon tart pan height.
- cook around 30 min. at 350 F/ 180 C
Notesthis one is white spargel, mushrooms, goat cheese, green onion with tomatoes on top. made with egg whites
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More