- prepared pie crust or make your own- for quick quiche i buy the store bought ones in the bisquit area
- i dont have measurements, but basically here is the recipe
- 1/2 kilo white spargel (aspargas) green is okay. diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/2 package of fresh brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 250g package of soft goat cheese ( i used Cabridoux )
- 2 T of cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 small tomatoes sliced thinly.
- 1 carton of egg white, like all white from egg beaters
combine your chopped veggies with goat cheese, cream cheese and salt and pepper.
set aside. place crust in tart pan. add veggie mixture. place tomatoes on top. add about anywhere to 1/2 to 3/4 carton of egg whites on top of mixture, depending upon tart pan height.
cook around 30 min. at 350 F/ 180 C