- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, garnish
- 1 cup fresh mint, garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice.
- Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More