- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis a fast and easy cookie recipe that is a big hit for the holidays! They look very festive and are tasty. You can substitute most any cake mix for the red velvet. Lemon cake mix is paticularly tasty and great for spring!
- 1 pkg red velvet cake mix
- 1 8oz package cool whip (thawed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 lb confectioners sugar.
- Mix together first 3 ingredients.
- Using a spoon, drop balls of dough into confectioners sugar and roll.
- Bake at 350 for approx 10-12 minutes.