- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg red velvet cake mix
- 1 8oz package cool whip (thawed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 lb confectioners sugar.
- Mix together first 3 ingredients.
- Using a spoon, drop balls of dough into confectioners sugar and roll.
- Bake at 350 for approx 10-12 minutes.
NotesThis a fast and easy cookie recipe that is a big hit for the holidays! They look very festive and are tasty. You can substitute most any cake mix for the red velvet. Lemon cake mix is paticularly tasty and great for spring!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Summertime SippersSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More