- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg red velvet cake mix
- 1 8oz package cool whip (thawed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 lb confectioners sugar.
- Mix together first 3 ingredients.
- Using a spoon, drop balls of dough into confectioners sugar and roll.
- Bake at 350 for approx 10-12 minutes.
NotesThis a fast and easy cookie recipe that is a big hit for the holidays! They look very festive and are tasty. You can substitute most any cake mix for the red velvet. Lemon cake mix is paticularly tasty and great for spring!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More