- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo
- beans, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add roasted peppers and basil; process until the peppers are finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer hummus to small bowl, cover and chill until you are ready to serv
NotesEverything goes into the food processor - garbanzo beans, tahini and lemon juice. Then roasted red peppers and basil. Chill and enjoy.
Food Travels Through Italy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More