- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo
- beans, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add roasted peppers and basil; process until the peppers are finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer hummus to small bowl, cover and chill until you are ready to serv
NotesEverything goes into the food processor - garbanzo beans, tahini and lemon juice. Then roasted red peppers and basil. Chill and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More