- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Stir milk, melted butter, garlic powder and rosemary into Bisquick.
- Beat dough hard for 30 seconds to make it tighten up enough to handle. Turn dough on well-floured (I use Bicquick).
- Pat, round it up and fold over 3 times.
- Roll out lightly with rolling pin, 1/2 to 1 inch thick, depending on how thick you want the biscuits.
- Cut with biscuit cutters.
- Bake quickly at 450 F., 10 to 12 minutes.
- This makes 18 biscuits cut with 1 3/4 inch cutter from 1/2 inch thick dough.
- If you don't want to roll out the dough, just make drop biscuits. I find these more fun and I like the way the look, especially with my stew!
NotesI like biscuits, and I like shortcuts. These are a snap! I got the biscuit recipe off of the box and added a few things to them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Foodie BabySee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More