- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll prepared polenta
- olive oil (enough to coat large skillet completely)
- fresh or dried rosemary (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Slice polenta into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- Over medium heat, coat a large skillet with olive oil
- Add polenta, sprinkling each slice with an even coating of garlic salt and rosemary.
- Flip and repeat, cooking until warm, slightly crispy on the outside, and the olive oil is mostly absorbed.
- Remove from skillet and serve, dotting each slice with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met Oma
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More