EASY ROSEMARY POLENTA
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll prepared polenta
- olive oil (enough to coat large skillet completely)
- fresh or dried rosemary (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Slice polenta into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- Over medium heat, coat a large skillet with olive oil
- Add polenta, sprinkling each slice with an even coating of garlic salt and rosemary.
- Flip and repeat, cooking until warm, slightly crispy on the outside, and the olive oil is mostly absorbed.
- Remove from skillet and serve, dotting each slice with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More