- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll prepared polenta
- olive oil (enough to coat large skillet completely)
- fresh or dried rosemary (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Slice polenta into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- Over medium heat, coat a large skillet with olive oil
- Add polenta, sprinkling each slice with an even coating of garlic salt and rosemary.
- Flip and repeat, cooking until warm, slightly crispy on the outside, and the olive oil is mostly absorbed.
- Remove from skillet and serve, dotting each slice with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More