- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll prepared polenta
- olive oil (enough to coat large skillet completely)
- fresh or dried rosemary (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Slice polenta into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- Over medium heat, coat a large skillet with olive oil
- Add polenta, sprinkling each slice with an even coating of garlic salt and rosemary.
- Flip and repeat, cooking until warm, slightly crispy on the outside, and the olive oil is mostly absorbed.
- Remove from skillet and serve, dotting each slice with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More