- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGot this recipe from a friend and we love it! Great for a get together!
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage, Casing Removed
- * 1 Pound Cream Cheese, Softened
- * 1 Pound Large Mushrooms, Cleaned and Stems Removed
- * 1 1/2 Clove Garlic
- Add any additional spices. Sometimes I like rosemary or parsley. Sometimes I dont :)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet or baking dish with Vegetable Oil or Cooking Spray, set aside.
- Brown Sausage and Garlic in skillet over med-high heat.
- Drain and Crumble.
- Stir in Cream Cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fill caps with mixture.
- Place Mushroom caps on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until filling bubbles.