- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage, Casing Removed
- * 1 Pound Cream Cheese, Softened
- * 1 Pound Large Mushrooms, Cleaned and Stems Removed
- * 1 1/2 Clove Garlic
- Add any additional spices. Sometimes I like rosemary or parsley. Sometimes I dont :)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet or baking dish with Vegetable Oil or Cooking Spray, set aside.
- Brown Sausage and Garlic in skillet over med-high heat.
- Drain and Crumble.
- Stir in Cream Cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fill caps with mixture.
- Place Mushroom caps on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until filling bubbles.
NotesGot this recipe from a friend and we love it! Great for a get together!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More