- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 oz. RONZONI Linguine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined(Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt; cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
- 5 servings (1 cup each).
- * Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More