EASY SEAFOOD & BASIL ALFREDO
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 oz. RONZONI Linguine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined(Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt; cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
5 servings (1 cup each).
* Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.
Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens