- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 oz. RONZONI Linguine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined(Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt; cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
- 5 servings (1 cup each).
- * Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More