- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 oz. RONZONI Linguine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined(Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt; cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
- 5 servings (1 cup each).
- * Or substitute 1 lb. bay scallops or imitation seafood pieces, if desired.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More