- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz uncooked linguini
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tspn garlic salt
- 1cup milk
- 1 pckg cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tspn dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1) Cook pasta; drain.
- 2) While pasta is cooking heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt and cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- 3) Add milk and heat to just boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- 4) Reduce heat, stirruing constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
- 5) Remove from heat; stir in Parmesean cheese.
- 6) Toss hot pasta and sauce.
NotesI don't like seafood, but shrimp and pasta is a classic even I can appreciate!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More