EASY SEAFOOD AND BASIL ALFREDO
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz uncooked linguini
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tspn garlic salt
- 1cup milk
- 1 pckg cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tspn dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1) Cook pasta; drain.
- 2) While pasta is cooking heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt and cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- 3) Add milk and heat to just boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
- 4) Reduce heat, stirruing constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
- 5) Remove from heat; stir in Parmesean cheese.
- 6) Toss hot pasta and sauce.
NotesI don't like seafood, but shrimp and pasta is a classic even I can appreciate!