- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. crabmeat
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- dash nutmeg
- optional: sherry to taste
- Whisk milk and soup together in mixing bowl.
- Pour into top of double boiler.
- Add crabmeat, nutmeg and sherry.
- Heat slowly, stirring frequently.
NotesMy family has been vacationing in the "Low Country" (coastal Georgia and South Carolina) as long as I can remember. She Crab Soup is a traditional low country soup; usually garnished with crab roe hence the "she" in the name. This recipe is WAY easier and less time consuming than the original, but just as tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More