- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryMy family has been vacationing in the "Low Country" (coastal Georgia and South Carolina) as long as I can remember. She Crab Soup is a traditional low country soup; usually garnished with crab roe hence the "she" in the name. This recipe is WAY easier and less time consuming than the original, but just as tasty.
- 1/2 lb. crabmeat
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- dash nutmeg
- optional: sherry to taste
- Whisk milk and soup together in mixing bowl.
- Pour into top of double boiler.
- Add crabmeat, nutmeg and sherry.
- Heat slowly, stirring frequently.