- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. crabmeat
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- dash nutmeg
- optional: sherry to taste
- Whisk milk and soup together in mixing bowl.
- Pour into top of double boiler.
- Add crabmeat, nutmeg and sherry.
- Heat slowly, stirring frequently.
NotesMy family has been vacationing in the "Low Country" (coastal Georgia and South Carolina) as long as I can remember. She Crab Soup is a traditional low country soup; usually garnished with crab roe hence the "she" in the name. This recipe is WAY easier and less time consuming than the original, but just as tasty.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More