- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. [1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
- 2 MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- 3 STIR vegetables and gravy into meat.
- 4 SPOON into 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5 COVER with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even; the more rustic it looks, the better.
- 6 SPRINKLE with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.
- Makes 6 servings.
- from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
NotesPhilly and Cheddar make everyday mashed potatoes melt in your mouth. Plus, the Cheddar topping adds even more cheesy taste.
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More