- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. [1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
- 2 MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- 3 STIR vegetables and gravy into meat.
- 4 SPOON into 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5 COVER with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even; the more rustic it looks, the better.
- 6 SPRINKLE with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.
- Makes 6 servings.
- from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
NotesPhilly and Cheddar make everyday mashed potatoes melt in your mouth. Plus, the Cheddar topping adds even more cheesy taste.
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More