- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. [1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
- 2 MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- 3 STIR vegetables and gravy into meat.
- 4 SPOON into 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5 COVER with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even; the more rustic it looks, the better.
- 6 SPRINKLE with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.
- Makes 6 servings.
- from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
NotesPhilly and Cheddar make everyday mashed potatoes melt in your mouth. Plus, the Cheddar topping adds even more cheesy taste.
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine Winter 2008
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More