EASY SKILLET CHILI
Easy Skillet Chili
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 15.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 16 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 C fresh/frozen corn kernels
- 1 15.5 oz can red beans in chili sauce
- 1 4.5 oz can diced green chilies
- 2 TBLS chili powder
- 1 TBLS cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 C shredded colby cheese
- A bag of Fritos
- jalapenos, diced
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onions & garlic.
Stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, green chilies.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 min. Stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat to low simmer 30 minutes.
Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with lots of cheese & Fritos & jalapenos.
*There are lots of cans of stuff in this recipe... don't forget to rinse & recycle the cans. =)