- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups Ragú Hearty Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, thoroughly brown beef; drain fat. Add onion and green pepper; sauté lightly. Add sauce, relish and chili powder. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve on rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
GAES PTO Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More