- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups Ragú Hearty Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, thoroughly brown beef; drain fat. Add onion and green pepper; sauté lightly. Add sauce, relish and chili powder. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve on rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More