EASY SLOW COOKER FRENCH DIP (SANDWHICH)
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds rump roast
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed
- French onion soup 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle
- 6 French rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.
- Note: I added, onion powder, pepper powder, garlic and worcestshire sauce
Notes"An economical version of an old-favorite sandwich. It is made of rump roast simmered for 7 hours with beef broth, onion soup and beer. The reduced cooking liquid makes plenty of sauce for dipping."